|Home | About TSBP|
Welcome to the Texas State Board of Pharmacy Registered Technician Renewal
Please review the following questions before proceeding:
1. Are you attempting to renew a Technician Registration (not a technician trainee registration)?
2. If yes, is that license active or delinquent?
If you answered “yes” to both of these questions, read the following instructions then press CONTINUE at the bottom of this page.
Examples in which a pharmacy technician may be ineligible to renew online:
• Agency records indicate that your current license does not expire within 60 days from today.
• Social security number, date of birth, or home address zip code, is incorrect. Email email@example.com if you receive an error message regarding login information.
• Change of Name. Additional information is required.
• Your license has expired. Please contact the board for the correct application.
During the online process you will be asked questions about your employment relationships. If employed by a pharmacy licensed by the Texas State Board of Pharmacy, you will need to provide the pharmacy license number and class of pharmacy. To verify this information, please check the following:
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE! Online renewal can take up to four business days to process!
Please KEEP your online payment receipt that was e-mailed to you as confirmation of your paid renewal. Obtaining a transaction number does not constitute completion and payment of your renewal. An unsuccessful attempt to renew your license online does not satisfy the statutory requirement of filing the renewal application and paying the fee prior to the license expiration.
For technical assistance, contact Texas.Gov 24 hours a day, 7 days a week toll free at 1.877.452.9060 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to renew? Select continue to proceed.
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|Copyright © 2002-2004 Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
All rights reserved.
Open Records Policy - Accessibilty - Compact with Texans