Online Application -- If you are currently enrolled in an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education program, complete this online application to apply as an Intern in Texas.
30 Credit Hours Form - After you have successfully completed the first professional year with a minimum of 30 credit hours of work towards a professional degree in pharmacy, the College/School of Pharmacy should complete this form and submit it to TSBP.
Hours Completion Form (PDF) This form is provided for documenting Intern hours completed by Student Interns or Extended Interns.
Change of Name
A pharmacist intern shall notify the board within 10 days of a change of name by submitting the following:
1. A statement requesting a name change and the original intern certificate;
2: A copy of the legal document (e.g., marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc) that changed the name of the pharmacist intern;
3) A money order for $20 payable to the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
Order Replacement Intern Card
A duplicate intern card may be obtained by submitting the following:
1. A statement outlining the circumstances under which the document was lost or destroyed;
2. The name, address and intern number on the document; and
3. A money order for $20 payable to the Texas State Board or Pharmacy.
Mailing address: Texas State Board of Pharmacy, 333 Guadalupe St, Ste 3-600, Austin, TX 78701